The Germ Guardian UV-C Room Air Sanitizer safely uses UV-C lighttechnology to eliminate 99.9% of airborne germs without the use ofchemicals and without producing ozone. The UV-C Air Sanitizer alsoprevents mold and mildew growth. UV-C light technology is proveneffective, and is used in hospitals and laboratories. The UV-C AirSanitizer's lantern-like design easily fits on a desk or tabletop onlyrequiring as much space as a small lamp. Its safe and effectivesterilization power, quiet operation and durable design makes it aperfect fit for use in a bedroom, kitchen, office, daycare, hotel roomor college dorm room. It has the ability to sanitize 200 square feet in one hour and uses less energy than a standard light bulb.
Germ Guardian utilizes ultra-violet-C (UV-C) light, the same technologyused in hospitals, to eliminate 99.9% of targeted airborne germs. UV-Clight is an effective, natural way to kill airborne germs without usingchemicals.
- Fan draws in dirty air at the base of sanitizer
- Sanitizes air flows back into the room, expelled from thetop of the unit
- Effective UV-C Technology : Kills 99.9% of targetedairborne germs which cause influenza, strep throat, colds, staphinfections, tuberculosis and more.
- Prevents : Mold and mildew growth by destroying mold sporesin the air
- Laboratory Tested : product efficacy is tested and provenby the Harvard School of Public Health and independent third partylaboratories.
- Natural : UV-C light is a natural way to kill airbornegerms without the use of chemicals.
- Safe : produces no ozone
- Coverage Area : disinfects 700 cubic feet of air per houror approximately 200 sq. ft. (10' x 20') room in one hour.
- Places for use : the UV-C sanitizer can be used at home, inan office environment, hotel rooms, doctors' office or anywhere indoorswhere there is a desire or need to sanitize germs from the air. It isnot designed for outdoor use.
- Durable Steel and Aluminum Construction : steel is ahigh-quality material that does not deteriorate when exposed to UV-Clight for long periods of time. The aluminum used for the germ-killingchamber is highly reflective to UV-C light, which significantlyincreases the effectiveness of the UV-C Sanitizer.
- Low Maintenance : UV-C bulb lasts approximately 8,000 hours,recommended to replace bulb once a year if used constantly.
Model Number : EV9102
Construction : Steel and Aluminum
Power : Cord
Working Weight : 4 lbs. 4 oz.
Air Processing : 1380 cubic feet per hour
Efficacy :Over 99% kill rate is proven by tests performed bythe Harvard School of Public Health and independent third-partylaboratory testing.
Bulb : 9 watt ultra-violet-c light bulb
Bulb Life : Approximately 8000 hours
Noise Level : Quiet
Warranty : 5-year limited warranty