Innovation shows in every aspect of the design of the
K-Series canisters, from the air belt bumper system to the clever tool
storage and easy bag change. These vacuums are light and compact, yet
durable and powerful. Modern technology, state-of-the-art design and
consistent customer focus are found in all SEBO products. Try a SEBO
canister vacuum cleaner and you will be impressed by the outstanding
cleaning power, quiet operation, its first-class filtering system and,
of course, ease of use.
First, the three-layer full-size filter bag (a) collects the vast
majority of the debris. Then, the remainder of the particles are
collected by the hospital-grade microfilter (b).
micro-exhaust filter (c) cleans the exhaust air that the vacuum emits.
The air belt (d) disperses the filtered exhaust air around the canister
which provides a gentle air flow and reduces machine noise.
The S-Class filtration system* as described above, results in 99.9%
effectiveness to 0.3 microns making the SEBO air belt C vacuums the
perfect choice for customers with allergies and asthma. A charcoal
microfilter is available to aid in the removal of odors.
Powerful performance: 1250 watt
motor, 10.6 amps
- Light and compact, making it easy to operate and
- Powerful performance
- Quiet operation
- Durability - SEBO canisters are made to last
- FULL-SIZE, on-board tools
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors
and rotate 360° for easy maneuverability
- Quick-release for ease of brush head change
- Large control switches for power & cord
- High-quality telescopic tubes that provide
convenient handle-height adjustment
- 26-foot operating range
- Powerful performance: 1250 watt motor, 10.6 amps
- Air flow: 120 CFM
- Waterlift: 110 in. H2O
- Range: 26 feet
- Cord Length: 15 feet
- Filter Bag Capacity: .8 Gallons
- Body weight: 12 lbs.
- Moter Protection: Thermal cut-out
- Brush width: 11.5"
- Brush rollers: replaceable - removable with the
push of a button
- Sound level: 63 decibels; super quiet air
exhaust comes out all around the outside of the vacuum cleaner
- Warranty: 5
years motor, 3 years parts, Lifetime belt, 1 year labor
2ND DAY UPS GROUND SHIPPING