THISVACUUM COMES WITH A COMMERCIAL STYLE ATTACHMENTS KIT
Everest: The name says it all - power,strength and rugged durability. It's the most powerful andhighest-capacity backpack vacuum made by ProTeam. When faced with thetoughest commercial cleaning challenges, step up with the rocksolidquality of an Everest
- Carry the vacuum comfortably & ergonomically acrossthe hips like a mountaineering-style backpack.
- Remove more soil from commercial carpet 50% faster thantraditional upright.
- Capture & containmore dust to eliminate follow up dusting.
- Remove allergens &toxins for better indoor air quality.
- Choose from threeattachment kits with specializedtools for every need.
- Trust in high quality - made in the U.S.A
Indoorair quality is an important issue for everyone. In a nationaleffort, the American Lung Association® andProTeam, Inc. have partnered to help more individualsunderstand the importance of a healthier indoor environment.
Cleaning for Health®
ProTeam®Vacuums are equipped with a unique Four-Level Filtration®system that captures tiny dust mites, bacteria and floating particles -particles that create unhealthy air.ProTeam’s unique method of suction vacuuming cleanscarpets, hard floors and other surfaces without stirringup dust - so the air stays cleaner the furniture collects less dust andoperators cleans without breathing unheathly air.
- Most powerful backpackvacuum in the ProTeam Line
- Weighs only 12 pounds
- Powerful 1340 Motor
- Super Long 50 Ft. Cord
- 9.6 Amps
- 150 CFM Airflow
- StaticLift: 100"
- Decibels:69 dB
- Dirt Capacity - 10 Quarts
- 450 Square Inch MicroFilteration Area
- Micro Filter Media: 580Sq. In.
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" W x7 1/2" D x 25 1/2" H
- Two AluinumWand With Buton Lock -56"
- Dust Brush -3"
- Upholstery Tool -5"
- Crevice Tool -11"
- Hard Floor Tool WithNylon Brush - 14"
- Uses InterceptMicro Filter Bags for Everest and Hammer XL
- 1 year on parts, labor& motor
- 25 year warranty with molded body