Bone Stone, Tile & Laminate Refresher has been renamed. It isnow called Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish. The formularemains the same.
Stone, Tile & Laminate Polish is specially formulatedwaterborne acrylic/urethane maintenance polish for most hard surfacefloors. It provides a clear, highly durable gloss shine to hard surfacefloors that are dull, scratched, or beginning to show signs of wear.
Refreshes the appearance of sealed hard surface floors including:laminate (such as Pergo), vinyl, no-wax linoleum, terrazzo, unglazedtile (ceramic, Mexican Saltilo, quarry), stone, and sealed porousmarble. Convienent 32 oz. squirt bottle.
- Easy to use
- Coatable over tradition acrylic maintenance products
- Contains UV and scratch protectants
- Non-toxic, waterborne formula
- Environmentally friendly - GREENGUARD certified for indoorair quality
- Dries in one hour
What it does: Dona Polish provides a clear, highly durable gloss shineto stone, tile, and laminate floors that are dull, worn, scratched, orshow signs of wear. It refreshes the appearance of these floors with anew bright luster. This product is not a cleaner. Tools needed: BonaMop, Bona Cleaning Pad, Applicator Pad, Bone Stone, Tile &Laminate Floor Cleaner.
1. Remove furniture, rugs, etc. Vacuum, sweep or dust mop, thenthoroughly clean with Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Cleanerand the blue Microfiber Cleaning Pad on your Bona Mop. Allow the floorto dry.
2. Gently rock product back and forth to mix. Slightly dampen theApplicator Pad with water and attach to mop. Squirt product onto thefloor and spread. Work in sections small enough to keep the ApplicatorPad wet. Smooth with the grain. Continue working in sections until theentire floor is finished. Rinse Applicator Pad with water.
3. Allow to dry at least 1 hour before walking on the floor. For aglossier floor, a second coat may be applied after 2 hours. Allow 24hours before heavy traffic.
For best results :Always test in an inconspicuous section of the floor before use.Coverage should be 500 aware feet per bottle. Do not apply the producttoo think or streaking will occur. Coat the entire floor to ensure aneven appearance.
Caution :Bona Stone, Tile & Laminate Floor Polish cannot be coated withpolyurethane or Bona Hardwood Floor Refresher. Bona Stone, Tile& Laminate Floor Polish is not a cleaner. Make sure the flooris completely clean and dry before applying this product. Do not useover any floor that has been oiled or waxed. Wax and oil may preventthis product from adhereing. Always use a clean applicator. Use ofcontaminated applicator may cause a hazy or streaky appearance. Neveruse string mops, cotton mops or sponge mops to apply this product.Avoid replacement of furniture and floor mats for at least 24 hours.Not for use on unfinished wood or unsealed floors. Keep from freezing.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. May cause stomach irritation. Ifswallowed, drink 1 or 2 glasses to dilute. In case of eye contact,flush with water.
Notice: Buyerassumes all responsibility for proper use in accordance with labelinstructions. Results may vary according to the individual applicationtechniques and prior conditions of the floor.